Following last year’s successful event you are warmly invited to put on your Santa suits, hats, jumper (anything Christmasy!) for our fundraising run, jog, walk round the Hill.
HOW? To take part you need to register by completing an entry form:
· At the Library
· Via the FOPL website pontesburylibrary.co.uk
· On the day at the Library car park
Entry fees are as follows:
· £5.00 to include buying a Santa Suit (adult size)
· £4.00 per adult, £3.00 per child wearing your own Xmas costume
· £10.00 for a family ticket wearing your own Xmas costume
· £1.00 entry fee for best-dressed dog competition! (Otherwise dogs go free.)
There’s also the opportunity but no obligation, to get sponsors when you register. And if you can’t make the date, why not sponsor someone who can?
WHERE? There are 3 routes to choose from depending on how long you’d like your walk to be. Route maps are available from the Library, website and at the Library car park on the day.
WHEN? SUNDAY MORNING 3rd DECEMBER
Details for the morning are as follows:
10 until 10.30
Meet on the Library car park for Registration, the chance to buy Santa suits and collect route maps.
10.30 Runners set off 10.40 Walkers set off
Refreshments available on your return.
WILL SANTA BE THERE?
Yes! He’ll be on the Library car park in his sleigh from 10 o’ clock till 12.30 pm. And he’s happy to have his photo taken with anyone who comes along. Look forward to seeing you there!